Sunday, November 06, 2005

i need a good ISP providing 512 kbps line with good dwnload speeds

Hey ppl,Iam new 2 BB forum,i need u r help.Iam frm Thakur complex(kandivli) ,mumbai.I had some bad experience's wth the ISP's in my aera.I used Hathway fr a yr or so and discntd it as speeds kept on falling wth constant dwnloads.Thn i switchd to sifybb,it was my wrst nightmare the local CTO was a useless retard who didnt knw anythng about netwrking so 12 days/mnth the net was dwn.Now i have discntd sify as well.Now i need a good ISP providing 512 kbps line with good dwnload speeds(as i dwnload atleast 5gb/week)and less or no dwntimes.I contacted Exactt they say they need permission to put sme antenna as the last connct the have is 1.2 kms frm my place,and have never turned up.Anyone frm thakur complex or neaby please help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home