Saturday, January 28, 2006

broadband in mumbai!

I checked out a few isps.. here's what they have to say:
Airtel : Great schemes with good service (my first choice).. They said they have reached only till Lokhandwala (Thats like 10 min from my place !)
Exattnet : This was second first choice.. (really cheap prices!). They will be coming to my area in a coupl of months. (They are negotiating a deal with 7 star.. my cable operator.. the cable-net provider from whom I want freedom)
Reliance: Didnt care much abt this one.. they said they will take some time, as they havent even reached NEAR my area.
Pacenet: after exattnet, this one was prefered.. When I asked them whter they provide services in 4 bunglows, they said 'Haanji... bilkul', I was so happy.. finally I get freedom from the crappy scheme of 7 star. Then he asked 'aapke building ka naam kyaa hai?' When I told him the name, he says 'Sorry sir, hum udhar provide nahin karte' .
Im like, what sh*t man.. why not in my building.. these 7 star guys are like big gundaas here.Looks like I'll have to go for MTNL.. But all of us know.. MTNL hai, toh sahi (nahin) hai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home